The Fat Anime Collab 3 The Fat Anime Collab 3

Ok, it wasn't great...

But I get it now. The first one in this series I wrote a review on and ended up getting review banned for about a week. But this time, no, this time I'm gonna not just leave a short, aimless comment.

This was disturbing but I see the humor you were going for. Fat Anime is probably one the most disturbing and unusual fetishes around. Oddly enough, I have been friends with people who were interested in that particular brand of strange and I never quite understood it.

This flash wasn't amazing by any means, but it conveyed a simple and amusing enough message. I'll be nice and give you guys a 6/4.

Peace.

Ultimate Ace Attorney FF Ultimate Ace Attorney FF

I was going to just leave but...

...I dunno, I just dunno. This was entertaining. Extremely. Don't get me wrong. But I wasn't about to say anything because, well, the animation was a little choppy and all over the place at times, and it was a Fan Flash. I'm not big on that.

But...

You did the Hare Hare Yukai dance with Phoenix Wright characters. I just had to say that was probably one of the most awkwardly amazing experiences I've had in a while... and that's all I really have to say.

Stick with animation--The Portal needs you.

Super Mario Hyadain Super Mario Hyadain

Several Things Here Amuse Me...

Well I remember seeing the original for this recently on You Tube. I think VGCats linked to it or something, dunno. The NicoNico video was so incredibly odd that I loved it.

What I find funny here is NicoNico, did an Eastern Animation in a "Western" style, and then it took a Western animator to do it in an "Eastern" style. So yea, this was really snazzy. Decent animation, approachable style. The only thing I'm taking points off for are it was a little rough at parts in the animation, and there wasn't enough Yoshi!

I'd take off for the comic-frame style of animating, but it makes it more true to the original piece, so I actually added points for that.

Can't wait to see what you do in the future!

art in the playground art in the playground

Animation is a Work of God.

This was a bloody brilliant little piece. It was so so good, that I apologies for the "bloody" in the previous sentence. I shouldn't try to act British, although those kids did sound pretty smart.

But anyways, I did love this animation. The way kids think of art is really funny. When they were talking about when Art was invented I laughed a little.

Really nice animation. Smooth, cartoony, entertaining and an awesome concept.

More Brawl Taunts More Brawl Taunts

Ah, now that was better.

I didn't particularly like Brawl Taunts 1. It was OK and had some moments, but all in all it looked really sloppy and... well now I'm just repeating my review for that movie.

This is was fun. This really seems like you spent time on... or... at least more time on. The only bit that seemed judgmental in this one was the Pit segment, but that had an awesome punchline and hate hate hate Pit.

I hate him so much I have a sticker on my television where his name appears on the character select screen and on it, it says "Gay." Pit is Gay, so much so that that's his new name. Gay.

But that aside, this was funny. I am now hoping you do do a third one. Also, awesome Tiers R 4 Queers reference. Awesome. Very very Awesome.

Spares Spares

Pretty Good

One thing I liked about this Flash was it felt like I was watching an actual cartoon. It wasn't just a short string of fart jokes that lasted 30 seconds, this obviously took a lot of dedication.

The only downside was that the animation was a little rough. It must be tough to really buckle down and do animation well, but you really do have some ability, so for your next animation clean it up a little. Don't take any one scene or series of actions for granted.

I did enjoy this though, as I do most of your stuff Edd. Can't wait to see what you come out with next.

eddsworld responds:

Glad you liked the jokes and such, i'm still a lightweight at smooth animation - but i hope to improve more in the future!

StickDude Killing Arena 4 StickDude Killing Arena 4

Adequate

Not bad, the gore and lack of detail I've come to expect from a flash like this. However, there in-lies the problem... it was completely expected. Nothing new, aside from the Helicopter, but even still.

You did a good job, don't get me wrong, just next time don't hesitate to break your boundaries more. A more expansive map, more outlandish weapons (Plasma Sword, plz :D) and maybe a little more purpose behind the actions. Not much though, like any good action movie, the plot comes second.

I think you have the ability, just don't be afraid to do something completely unique.

Deep Sexy Space Deep Sexy Space

Very Nice Animation, Very Nice Job

Ya know, I keep seeing titles on the frontpage that almost scare me away--But then I remember most of the stuff that makes it there is quality. Deep Sexy Space was not one of those titles.

This was extremely entertaining. I love your style, and the animation was brilliantly smooth. It was a little rough around the edges but it added a certain character to the style itself. The Martians were amusingly designed, and, really, 3 Thumbs up on the Falic Spaceship.

Poo on anyone that doesn't get a chuckle from a Dick Joke every now and then. Very well done and I hope to see more flash from you in the future!

L337 Kr3w: Reanimation L337 Kr3w: Reanimation

Plesantly Unexpected

Ya know your style and I was almost detoured from watching this flash, but I figure since I've enjoyed stick figure movies in the past how bad could this possibly be--That and it was on the Frontpage.

Hands down one of the most epic fighting flash I've seen in a while. It just exuded awesome. All the styles of fighting were pleasantly unique, the animation was spot on and the voice acting, though a bit quiet, was perfect for the flash.

The only critique is that your style is very underdeveloped, but I really think you have a knack for animation. Stick with it and I know you'll be a force to be reckoned with in the Portal for years to come.

Peace!
~Nate Pyrokai

Brawl Taunts Brawl Taunts

Urgh....

Well... there was some OK animation in this flash, but nothing spectacular. However, this flash lacked a lot of finesse... it didn't feel satirical as much as it did judgemental.

Nice effort, I supposed, but I didn't really enjoy it all that much.