Pico's Surprise Party Pico's Surprise Party

Solid Pico Shooter

Excellent excellent game. Quick, Simple and Fun. Not too tough, not too hard. The only issue I had with it is I couldn't figure out how to effectively dodge the burping guys, but I worked through it.

But very well put together, a little short, but not bad. Also the ending was completely worth it.

Pac Adventure Pac Adventure

TOP SCORE!!

USA USA USA!!

Umm yea... I momentarily have your top score and I'm psyched =D Excellent game, unfortunately I didn't get to the end so I'm sad. Very entertaining piece and I hope to play it again soon and maybe beat it =)

But until then...

TOP SCORE!! WOOOOOOOO!

Line Runner Line Runner

I love this game but...

This game is excellent, especially for people who have drawing tablets. I, have one, and this game is awesome played with the tablet pen.

The only problem I had (and why the audio is a 4) is that Audio was constantly glitching on me and it would play certain sound effects over and over and over and it was extremely loud and annoying.

I love this game but please fix that glitch if you can.

FPA: World 2 demo FPA: World 2 demo

Best Flash Game I've Seen

This game is awe inspiring. Seriously. You've got everything done perfectly from the action scripting to the scenery which is coming along incredibly. The only issue is I wasn't exactly sure what I was supposed to be doing but it was a lot of fun running around collecting the swirly things.

But I must ask how in the world do you make a game like that so crisp and well-tuned for playing D: Is there so sort of Flash Game making tutorial I don't know of XD

5 out of 5
You Win.

Valentine's Day 06 Valentine's Day 06

Hmm...

Well it wasn't aweful but the problem I had with it was there was no sound except for that song.

I understand if you couldn't get voice acting but the situation loses a lot of mood without speech, also sound effects wouldn't hurt. Flashkit or the RTP for RPG Maker are both very usful resources.

Keep up with the animation and work a little with sounds

Mario Remix Mario Remix

Great Work

This game was fun and easy to pick up =D

The only problem I had were the Megaman bosses were a tad hard and I wish that I had gotten a power from them after beating them.

But besides that everything was really nice, I can't wait to see your next game.

Trick-A-Stick Beta 2.0 Trick-A-Stick Beta 2.0

Dressing up a stick =Interesting

Not bad, I dare say

Change the BG music, it is very annoying

But anyways, this flash deserves to survive, You get 3 =D

AOL vs FinalFantasy AOL vs FinalFantasy

Omnislash!! W00

Thought I'd give this a go since I saw it and it was pretty good. I tried all the different stuff and then kicked the crap out of the AIM guy with Omnislash.

Graphically it could've been better but it was entertaining for the short period it lasted. Nice job

Windows ' 98 emulator Windows ' 98 emulator

Windows Could not Find Windows

Hilarious stuff.

Luckily I never had the joy of owning a crappy windows computer, mine work fine

error: America Online has Performed an Illegal Operation. It will now shut down.

Hangman ++ Hangman ++

Hangman with a Shark

Entertaining... considering I haven't played Hangman in a while. This game made me wanna play.

Nice game. I'm gonna need to try out Russian Roulette afterwards. I liek how you also varied the way the guy could get killed. Eat knife Shark!