Endless Mine - Sonic 3 Endless Mine - Sonic 3

Good Memories

This track brings back so many cool memories of me playing against my dad in the Sonic 3 versus mode--The Endless Mine always had the best music as far as I was concerned... what a nostalgia trip, you're awesome for remixing this song.

[Dj-U] Celestial Unity [Dj-U] Celestial Unity

I quite enjoyed this.

Not the best thing I've heard out of the portal, but it's damn good. I clicked on the link and before I knew it I was bobbing my head and just generally enjoying the song. Good work, man.

{dj-N} Last Forever {dj-N} Last Forever

Really fun to listen to.

I love your work DJ Nate, and I love it for 2 reasons:
1. You're an amazing trance artist. You captivate the feel of trance in such a way that I just can't describe.
2. We share the name Nate...
Granted the former carrier a lot more weight in my liking of your work, but the latter is what drew me towards checking out your music in the first place, so I imagine it's worth something.

Clearing the Sky Clearing the Sky

Got Me Dancing.

Very powerful Dance song. I loved the overall feel of it, great rhythm, great bass--Just the kind of pure dance music you want to hear on the dance floor. Excellent work.

RealFaction responds:

lol thanks

Electrick - Morphology Electrick - Morphology

This one surprised Me

I almost wrote this trance song off early because the intro was getting boring for me but as I was going to click back to the audio portal it started to pick up and then I really found myself enjoying the piece.

Excellent song =) Good work.

Sonic 2 - Boss Sonic 2 - Boss

The Good Ol' Days

I was skimming around the Newground Audio section for SOnic themes and when I came across this I couldn't help but get all naustalgic. SOnic 2 was the first video game I ever played and all.

Excellent remix, very upbeat and awesome. Makes me wanna boot up my ol' Sega Genesis.

Great work *thumbs up*

PaulyBFromDa303 responds:

LMAO, you know you can get the originals . . . for GameCube, its called Sonic Mega Collection, XBox and PS@ is Sonic Collection Plus or somn like that. It features this game and 6 other of the olden Sonic Games, plus unlockables.

It's pretty cool and fun if you want to get it.

ACWW - Museum Coffee Shop ACWW - Museum Coffee Shop

Would you like Some Pidgeons Milk?

This is an excellent recreation of the theme from the Coffee shop in Wild World. Very well done and very soothing to listen too.

Sorry if the scoring makes no sense I'm not really too good at reviewing audio o_o; But I can tell this is good!

Magewout responds:

Thanks for your review :). I've arranged many more songs, but can't be bothered to upload them all to NG, though I might do it when I have more time.

This arrangement was really fun to do, because i really like the original. Imagine sitting there, next to a giant pidgeon, drinking a nice cup of coffee... ahhh